We welcome individual contributors & small businesses to contribute to Gardening Wizards
You can submit your article for consideration. It must be content based on your professional or personal expertise. We will review it for potential publication on our site.
Before Submitting A Post, Please:
Read our guest post writing guidelines below carefully. Articles submitted must meet all of the requirements in order to be considered.
Follow the submission steps provided at the bottom of this page.
Why Write For Gardening Wizards?
- Connect with an engaged, global audience and boost your exposure
- Establish yourself as an expert in your niche
- Include an author bio about yourself and a link to your own website
What we’re looking for:
- Experts in their field (if you’ve got qualifications in your field or just great experience, we want to hear from you)
- In-depth guides and tutorials that are well-researched, practical and engaging
- Perfect US English
- Original content that’s not published elsewhere
We never publish or link to poor quality/spammy websites.
Types of Articles We Welcome
- Gardening & Herbs
- Gardening Basics & Tips
- Container Gardening
- Indoor Gardening
- Dealing with Pests
- Plant Propagation
- DIY Gardening
- Gardening Inspiration
- Gardening Techniques
- Lawn Care
- Other topics will be considered case by case.
If Your Post Is Accepted
- We will share will your article via our socials
- We may also share articles in an email to the Gardening Wizards community when we highlight popular posts
Writing Guidelines for The Gardening Wizards
All articles must meet the following requirements. Exceptions may be made in some cases where the content allows for changes against our requirements.
- Please only send one gardening-related article idea at a time.
- Articles must be at least 800 words. Longer is better but do not stuff words to make the article longer. If it tells the story successfully in less words, we’ll consider it. This requirement is to discourage “SEO” articles that provide fluff and nothing else.
- All articles must include relevant sources. You didn’t write your article without doing any research, did you?
How To Submit Your Article
Before you begin writing your guide, pitch us your idea to make sure it’s a good fit for our site. Send us a proposal including:
- The subject of your guide.
- Some information about you, your website, and your previous work.
Send me an email to email@example.com